Why Buy This Journal?
One name, one address, one ID, one signature, one thumbprint, which applies to all notarized documents for that signer
1) Signer's information is only entered once
2) Pre-typed notarial acts, document information, and dozens of commonly used documents
3) Easy entry of details about each and every document, including Fee Charged (CA requirement)
4) Significant reduction in journaling time
1) Journal lays flat
2) Easy for left-handed or right-handed people to write on, as the binding is always at the top and out of the way
3) Small footprint - only requires enough space on a table or desk surface for about the size of a piece of paper
4) Premium quality 80lb paper, for smoother writing and better feel; most ink does not show through to the other site
1) No privacy guard needed
2) Check boxes for signer having expressed awareness of what they were signing and signed on their own free will
3) Signer initials that they have been given an oath for each and every jurat
4) Checkbox for satisfactory evidence provided for identification
5) Credible witness initial that they were given an oath
1) California compliant, but journal is not exclusive to California
*Verify your state's journal requirements before using*
2) Six areas provided to hand-write additional documents (accommodates general/specialty notary work)
3) Available with COLOR journal entry sheets!!!
4) Fits in a locking journal bag (11" x 15")
5) The standard journal is for 60 signers
6) For part-time Loan Signing Agents, there is a 30 signer journal available
When you prepare, it shows you care!
CLIENT INFORMATION FORM
The Client Information Form (some call it an "Intake Form") is a preparation document that contains areas for all of your contact information and notarizations for every signing. It is designed to work seamlessly with the Notary Ally Journal for super quick and easy journaling at the signing table! Shown using the Loan Signing Edition, but also available in a HECM/Reverse Mortgage Edition, and a Specialty/General Notary Work Intake Form Edition.
What's in the Client Information Form?
1) Preparation document containing space for referencing nearly all details of the signing, all in one convenient place
2) Date and Time of Signing: Contact Name, Address, Special Instructions, Gate Code/Community/County
3) Contact Information for Hiring Company, Escrow Officer, Loan Officer, Real Estate Agent
4) Loan Signing Edition includes Cash to Close amount; Rescission Date; where to send Scan Backs; Tracking Number
5) Area for Notes
(Loan Signing Agent & HECM/Reverse Mortgage Editions)
1) Details for all Notarizations
2) Designed to work seamlessly with the corresponding Notary Ally Loan Signing or HECM/Reverse Mortgage Journal. Notarization details transfer quickly and easily into the Journal, and can be done while the signer is flipping through their loan document pages, as they are signing
3) Over three dozen pre-printed commonly used documents used during loan signings
4) Check boxes for Type of Document, Notarial Act performed
5) Space to write the Document Date, # of pages, and if another state's notarial certificate was used, there is a space to indicate the State
6) Check boxes to indicate if a loose notarial certificate was used, if the notarial certificate that was provided was on a page by itself, if the document name is mentioned in the footer, and if a stamp with notarial certificate verbiage was used, instead of using a loose certificate